Followers

RSS

Evaluation 2)-How Does Your Media Product Represent Particular Social Groups


When taking my photos for my magazine I used vibe slightly to help me,  both are posing in the same way. However the different shots I have taken are different where vibe has used a much closer shot and has focused a lot on the face I decided to taken the photo further away so I can add props and give it a better effect. The musician in my magazine has a much more serious/posing expression where the vibe magazine have used a much more cheerful expression. Both of the musicians are wearing very smart clothes in the photos, TI wearing a tuxedo open to look more casual but still smart and then my musician is wearing very formal clothes to make him look smart. As you can see in both of the photos they are similar background both very plain and neutral which allowed me to fit all the text round it easier.  Overall I think that both of the photos are quite similar but there are noticeable changes that make my magazine suit the audience more appropriately , they are all normal people in my magazine which represents a normal young social group which like an enjoy music magazines and reading about everything happening in the music industry.




Comparison of photos
<<< professional photo's
photo's taken by me >>>>>>>

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages