Followers

RSS

Evaluation 3)-What Kind of Media Institution Might Distribute Your Media Product and Why?

To distribute my magazine I have decided the best company would be IPC media, I have chose this company because they are the distributor of huge magazines like NME. Even though both of the magazines are completely different I feel this is why it would be best to be distributed here because there is a potential gap in the market for a new magazine.  The company is located in London which again is useful so they can all be distributed easily around the UK. I was going to use Harris Publications because they distributed a magazine called “XXL” this was very similar type of magazine to mine with the same music  and stories etc. However I decided against it because I felt that there would be to much competition and it possibly wouldn’t work that well, as well as this the company was based in America and only distributed around America.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages